With the Holidays behind us, we're gearing up for a fantastic 2018! I look at resolutions as over arching goals. Ways to set myself up for a successful and fulfilling year ahead.
What are your 10 resolutions?
Here are my 10 for 2018:
1. Enrich the lives of my clients by surprising them with home purchasing opportunities they didn't expect and make sales records for my sellers.
2. Keep my secret weapon honed....my sense of humor.
3. Share my design sense in every listing, see the possibilities, make the most of what's there and continue to show buyers how to add value.
4. Expand my agent, client and referral network by getting to know everyone in real time.
5. Make my business and personal relationships rewarding through understanding, negotiation, gratitude and appreciation.
6. Maintain the balance between hard work, it's 7 days a week a day in real estate...and enriching off-time...thinking dog parks, movies, theater and great East Bay dining.
7. Contribute to my community.
8. Take more cooking classes...prepare food for friends and family. And...I'd love to have a private chef:))
9. Be a fierce advocate on all levels, in all of my interactions.
10. Rock East Bay Real Estate in 2018!!
Pretty realistic, right? Patty Rogers, Broker Associate BRE#0669968 provides next level East Bay Real Estate representation.
#pattyrogers #berkeley #oakland #homesforsaleintheeastbay #modicumofcharm #insight #intelligentcounsel #abioproperties #eastbayrealestate #lifestyle #seenitall #beenaroundtheblock #NoBS